The iGo comes complete with a battery, AC power adapter, mains lead and DC power adapter. The iGo can be transported using a wheeled carry case for added portability. The iGo includes the DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device and service alerts to give peace of mind that the iGo is delivering exactly what is required.
NEW! Battery Charger
The external iGo Battery Charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo unit. The iGo charger will fully charge a battery in approximately 3 hours and comes with 18 months warranty and 3 power cords.
Optional Rolling Carry Case
The iGo comes with an optional rolling carry case, which features easy-access openings for cannula and external power supply.
Convenient Control Panel
The convenient control panel was designed to be easily viewed. The control panel features an easy-to-read battery status gauge and liter flow controls – 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0.
Multiple Power Options
The iGo truly makes travel convenient and is capable of operating from three different power sources: AC power, DC power, or rechargeable battery.
- Settings 1 to 6 in PulseDose Mode or 1 to 3 LPM in Continuous Flow Mode
- Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology extends the use time of the iGo Portable Oxygen System, offering increased mobility with improved comfort and increased efficiency.
- Built in oxygen sensing device to ensure accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic
- Increased battery capabilities — iGo is powered by one battery which can last as long at 5.4 hours when operating at Setting 1 in PulseDose Mode
- Audible alerts for Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High Flow/Low Flow, No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction
- Can be used with 50 ft. tubing/cannula in Continuous Flow mode and 35 ft. tubing/cannula in PulseDose mode
- If the unit is operating on AC power and the power is interrupted, then the iGo will automatically switch to battery operation
- Three handles molded into the body of the concentrator
- Easy-to-access filter compartment
- No maintenance needed for three years
The following are run-time estimates for the iGo with a new, fully charged battery pack:
|Flow Rate (L/Min)||Continuous Flow||Pulse Dose (20 BPM)|
|1.0||4.0 hours||5.4 hours|
|2.0||2.4 hours||4.7 hours|
|3.0||1.6 hours||4.0 hours|