- Provide heat and cold therapy
- Relieve arthritic pain and soreness in muscles and joints
- Reusable, economical and convenient
- Prepare cold water enough to fill the pan.
- Dip the pad into the hot water for 1 -2 hours until water if fully absorbed into the pad.
- Place the pan into the solve and heat the water to 70 degree.
- Prepare cold water to dip the pad throughout.
- Put the pad into plastic bag probably and to store it into freezer for storage.
- Once the desired temperature reached, it can be used.