Offers unprecedented ease of use with a touch panel and alphabetic keyboards
- Touch panel for easy operation
- Alphabetic keyboard for entering treatment objectives or patient names
- One hundred (100) free program memories. The stored programs can be sorted in alphabetical order, and a desired program can be selected simply by touching the patient name or treatment objective.
- Very low BNR, 2.4-3.6 IEC standards
- Selectable coupling sensitivity for regular or medicated gel
- Pleasant key-touch sound: Melodies in a “do-re-mi” scale can be selected.
- Choice of three different treatment-end melodies
- Enables combo therapy in conjunction with the ES-320