ITO Traction Unit
A more patient- and operator-friendly model suited to a broader range of symptoms than conventional models, featuring, for example, selectable pulling speed, and programmable number of ramp steps in progressive / cyclic mode and the pause time for each step.
- Large and high-visibility LCD screen. Screen display in ten languages.
- Eight traction modes: intermittent, static, progressive, regressive, cyclic, and combinations thereof.
- Pulling speed selectable from five preset values.
- The number of ramp steps and the pause time of each step are selectable. Combining these parameters with pulling speed and traction mode makes the model suitable for various symptoms.
- Thirty (30) free program memories.
- Automatic calibration of traction force to maintain correct traction force (PAT.P).
- Both the set value and the actual value are displayed on the screen.
- One of three melodies signaling the end of therapy can be selected to distinguish which system has completed therapy.
- Pleasant touch key sound. Either monotone or sol-fa sounds can be selected.