What makes the ES-320 different?
The ES-320 is designed so practitioners can check whether the patient has used the unit as prescribed (PAT. P), or allows you to check the patient’s usage, helping you make reliable evaluations on therapeutic effect based on the parameters specially set up for the patient.
- Saves in memory the cumulative number of treatments and duration of treatment (PAT.P)
- Stores and protects programs formulated for each individual patient (PAT.P) — parameters programmed for specific patients are stored in dedicated memory for protection
- Comes with four separate free program memories (1 for each mode)
- Large, easy-to-read LCD monitor (46mm x 31mm)
- Color-coded, easy-to-use operational keys
- Stimulus-habituation prevention mode — Sweep and Random (sequential) modes
- Self-test — checks ROM/RAM when the power is turned on
- In surge (EMS) mode, operators can choose either co-cont or alternate-cont
- Auto power off — power turns off after 3 minutes unused
- Key lock — all keys except the lock key and power source key are locked
- Low battery warning