1.Tiny and light, it is very convenient to carry and use.
2. The pulse oximeter comes with a large LCD display.
3. The one key control allows easy measurement of oxygen saturation(SpO2), pulse rate(PR).
4. The fingertip pulse oximeter will automatically power off in 8 seconds after finger is removed from it.
5. The two AAA alkaline batteries with low voltage indicator allows 100 hours use.
1. Build-in Ni/MH rechargeable battery can operate for 15 hours when full-charged by AC power, not like other brand’s pulse oximeter use AA battery, so you needn’t replace with battery again and again and save your money and time.
2.Measuring: Intelligent display of SpO2 waveform and data, PR, PLETH, pulse strength and TEMP.
3.Prompting: Battery capacity, speaker volume.
4.Alarm: Judgement of exceeding the limits, Audio and visual alarm.
5.Power saving: Automatic shutdown when no monitoring.
6.Data Managing: Data storage, data adding, data deletion, drawing Trend waveforms with saved data.
7.Communication: Transmitting the patient’s trend data to a PC for Display, observation, saving and printing.
8.Dimension: 128 x 72 x 33 mm,